Q: About Needs and something about Contexts
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg40142] Q: About Needs and something about Contexts
- From: Peter W <pewei at algonet.se>
- Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 05:08:50 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
If I want to use a package (say mypack.m) in a library not in the
$Path, placed in some arbitrary library say: D:\putte\kelso how do I
tell Mathematica4 using Needs, to load it?
I have tried lots of combinations e.g.
Needs["D:\\putte\\kelso" , "mypack`" ] etc.... etc....
And also consulted the help database and the mathematica book.
I know I can move the package to e.g. ...D:\progs\mma401\AddOns witch is
in the $Path but that is not the issue here.
I use Mathematica4 Win Nt4.0 .
Prev by Date:
Re: Newbie question
Next by Date:
Re: Re: Newbie question
Previous by thread:
Re: Mathematica newbie question : NDSolve
Next by thread:
RE: Q: About Needs and something about Contexts