- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg40312] Help-directional fields
- From: alligatoralligator at hotmail.com (Freddy)
- Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 04:01:17 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, I am trying to plot a directional field plot for the DE
y'=sin(x-y). The question suggests using a viewing window such as
-10=x=10, -10=y=10 I have spent hours and hours trying to get this to
work, but I must be doing something wrong. Can anyone please, please
help me with typing the right commands?
Prev by Date:
Re: generate random permutation
Next by Date:
Re: Plotting intersections
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Need a nice way to do the "left count"
Next by thread:
Opinions about the "Oneliners"