Help-directional fields

Hi, I am trying to plot a directional field plot for the DE
y'=sin(x-y). The question suggests using a viewing window such as
-10=x=10, -10=y=10  I have spent hours and hours trying to get this to
work, but I must be doing something wrong.  Can anyone please, please
help me with typing the right commands?