Re: How change $AddOnsDirectory

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41199] Re: [mg41128] How change $AddOnsDirectory
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murraye at attbi.com>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 03:51:35 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Actually, the location of "My documents" directory under Windows is
rather trivial to change via TweakUI from the Microsoft PowerToys (or
directly by editing the registry).

So on any of the 6 Windows systems I administer, the very first thing I
do is to change My Documents to point to a suitable directory on my data
partition.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305