graph from incidence matrix

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41272] graph from incidence matrix
  • From: Manuel Marques-Pita <manuxu at mac.com>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 00:58:39 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I've been trying to find out how can I create and visualise a graph in
Mathematica using the combinatorica package, apologies for the
ignorance, but I must admit I'm still in the shadows... Could anyone
point out any good source of information, examples, etc? I am dealing
with large graphs which I am representing as incidence matrix, but need
to convert them to graphs, so I can display them graphically and
perform some graph-specific operations on them.

Thanks a lot in advance, manuel.