Problem with my package

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41565] Problem with my package
  • From: N.Ambert at ibmc.u-strasbg.fr (Nicolas Ambert)
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 01:47:26 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

    I'am a French student and I work with Mathematica. I create a
package in order to realize calculation in crystallography. But, when
I use it for complicated calculations, that doesn't function and
Mathematica gives me:

       Internal counter overflow.
       Some expression evaluations may not run to their
       final fixed points.  Try redoing your computation
       on a 64-bit enhanced version of Mathematica.

    However, when I recopy this same code in a notebook, that
functions. Why?

    Thanks,
N.Ambert