2d input has stopped working

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41575] 2d input has stopped working
  • From: spindoctor71 at hotmail.com (Michael Went)
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 01:47:37 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

When I open a new notebook and I try to enter 2d input using [ctrl]+^ or
[ctrl]+/ I get the beep and which then informs me I need to set
'AllowInlineCells' to true, So I open the option inspector and fix it but
when I get to the next input cell I have to do it all again. It used to work
fine, only recently after returning to Mathematica has this problem shown
up. I am using mathematica 4 for students on a PC.

Thanks in Advance
Michael

--
Wonko the sane