Mathematica Keyboard Input

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg41605] Mathematica Keyboard Input
  • From: Eustachius Hamamelis <news at traumreigen.de>
  • Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 04:57:34 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I am running Mathematica on a Linux (SuSe 8.2) machine. Several special
keys (e.g. backspace and delete) do not work normal but cause a glyph
resembling a small rectangle to be shown instead. Upon startup
mathematica complains about fonts not having been properly installed. I
have not experienced problems of that kind with any other programme.

Can anyone provide some helpful hints?

Thanks!
Eustachius