Simple Question -- Incrementing All Elemnts in A list by 1

Hi,

I'm sort of stuck.

I would like to have all elements in a list incremted by a given number
without defining a supplementary function.

What I've done so far is:

incFunc[n_]:=n+1;
Map[incFunc,{2,3,4,45,98}]

which is all fine. It is only that I'm looking for a solution _without_
defining the mentioned function incFunc.

Thanks in advance,

Thiery