Show In/Out Names

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg44279] Show In/Out Names
  • From: "Dana DeLouis" <delouis at bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 03:23:51 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I would like to ask if anyone knows of a way to turn off the Kernel
option "Show In/Out Names."   Every time I start a new Notebook, I
select the Kernel menu item, and uncheck "Show In/Out Names."
I have looked everywhere, and there does not appear to be a global
option for this.

I looked around Developer`SetSystemOptions, but had no luck there
either.

I am using version 5.0.
Thank you in advance.

Dana