Re: serious NDSolve bug?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44286] Re: serious NDSolve bug?
- From: Paul Abbott <paul at physics.uwa.edu.au>
- Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 03:24:03 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: The University of Western Australia
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <bnnuko$5ub$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote: > and if my news-reader would be able to display the notebooks .. It can't handle Notebooks as attachments, and you cannot click on the attachment to open it up? [I know that Steve Christensen does not permit attachments for articles posted to MathGroup, but this is not the point -- especially since one can work around this by including a text version of the Notebook in the message body.] Cheers, Paul -- Paul Abbott Phone: +61 8 9380 2734 School of Physics, M013 Fax: +61 8 9380 1014 The University of Western Australia (CRICOS Provider No 00126G) 35 Stirling Highway Crawley WA 6009 mailto:paul at physics.uwa.edu.au AUSTRALIA http://physics.uwa.edu.au/~paul