Re: serious NDSolve bug?

In article <bnnuko$5ub$1 at smc.vnet.net>,
 Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote:

> and if my news-reader would be able to display the notebooks ..

It can't handle Notebooks as attachments, and you cannot click on the
attachment to open it up?

[I know that Steve Christensen does not permit attachments for articles
posted to MathGroup, but this is not the point -- especially since one
can work around this by including a text version of the Notebook in the
message body.]

Cheers,
Paul

--
Paul Abbott                                   Phone: +61 8 9380 2734
School of Physics, M013                         Fax: +61 8 9380 1014
Crawley WA 6009                      mailto:paul at physics.uwa.edu.au
AUSTRALIA                            http://physics.uwa.edu.au/~paul