Re: serious NDSolve bug?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44316] Re: serious NDSolve bug?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 10:00:40 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Paul Abbott wrote: > > In article <bnnuko$5ub$1 at smc.vnet.net>, > Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de> wrote: > > > and if my news-reader would be able to display the notebooks .. > > It can't handle Notebooks as attachments, and you cannot click on the > attachment to open it up? I can configure my netscape to do this but I have not a Virus Tool with script blocking to allow a Mathematica notebook to do allmost everything with my system Regards Jens