- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44309] Re: Exit
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 10:00:32 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
craig beckett wrote:
> According to the mathematica help, the function
> terminates the mathematica session. I don't see this behaviour. When
> I shift/enter on an Exit cell, the kernel stops but the notebook
> remains as does the entire mathematica application (session?).
> The command
> closes the notebook leaving the application running.
> I want to generate an exit flag for the windows API and I thought
> Exit[n] would be the answer.
> Any suggestions?
> craig beckett
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Integration
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Fonts in pdf