- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44391] Help Browser
- From: "Bruce W. Colletti" <bcolletti at compuserve.com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 05:17:03 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have created my own Help Browser text whose notebooks were created using
a certain StyleSheet (call it StyleSheetX).
However, when I view one of these notebooks in the Help Browser, what appears
isn't consistent with StyleSheetX.
How do I restore the StyleSheetX look?
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica 5 crashes
Next by Date:
Re: Line and Polygon
Previous by thread:
GRIN-lens in Optica ?
Next by thread:
How to generate Orthogonal Polynomials?