How to generate Orthogonal Polynomials?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44388] How to generate Orthogonal Polynomials?
- From: bigohrob at hotmail.com (Big Oh Rob)
- Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 05:16:53 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm having problems generating orthagonal polynomials using the GramSchmidt function. I'm given a weight. And my innerproduct looks like: <f,g>=Integrate(from -1 to 1)[f(x)g(x)w(x)] w(x) is the wight and is give. It could be anything like x, x^2 or x^2+1. Any help is appreciated. Thanks