How to generate Orthogonal Polynomials?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44388] How to generate Orthogonal Polynomials?
- From: bigohrob at hotmail.com (Big Oh Rob)
- Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 05:16:53 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm having problems generating orthagonal polynomials using the
I'm given a weight.
And my innerproduct looks like:
<f,g>=Integrate(from -1 to 1)[f(x)g(x)w(x)]
w(x) is the wight and is give. It could be anything like x, x^2 or
Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Prev by Date:
Re: Line and Polygon
Next by Date:
differences in Solve with -1/2 and -0.5
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: How to generate Orthogonal Polynomials?