- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44400] PlotLabel
- From: Marko Kastens <Kastens at Hamburg.baw.de>
- Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 04:50:45 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Maybe quite a simple problem...
In the first column of a table I have the x-Value (seconds of the date
since 1900), in the second the y-value.
Is there any chance to label the _ListPlot_ with the correct date -
not 10-digit-numer, representing the date in seconds since 1900? Or with
parts of the date, lets say only the names of the month?
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica 5 crashes
Next by Date:
Derivative of a funtion evaluated at a point in 3D
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Unformatted File IO
Next by thread: