Boolean prime ideals

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg44447] Boolean prime ideals
  • From: "mail" <mail00 at tiscali.it>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 04:52:18 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Using the package "DiscreteMath`Combinatorica`" we can easily obtain a
representation of a finite boolean algebra of order n by typing

ShowGraph[BooleanAlgebra[n]].

Is there something (very simple) I can do to obtain only the points of the
prime ideals of the boolean algebras ?
Thank you.

(Def: if B is a boolean algebra, a prime ideal is an ideal I of B such that
if a,b in B and  a/\b in I, then a in I or b in I.)