- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44596] Help
- From: Anatoli Kuznetsov <anatoli at fi.tartu.ee>
- Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 03:38:29 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am looking for Mathematica 2.2 package to J. Feagin`s book
"Quantum Methods with Mathematica".
Your help is greatly appreciated,
Prev by Date:
Re: Readability confuses mathematica?
Next by Date:
Re: Stop Out[..]
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Boolean prime ideals