Re: Derivative of a funtion evaluated at a point in 3D

Hi,

neither nor. The question is so strange formulated, that nobody
know what you mean. You have 4 points, in the tetrahedron
formed by that points you have a interpolation function, that
depend on {x,y,z} but you do not construct that interpolation
or tell us how you wish to do that. The interpolation *is* not
a function of the 4 points, the 4 points are parameters for the
interpolation ..

Regards
  Jens