Re: MathLink for BCC and/or Dev-C++

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg44484] Re: MathLink for BCC and/or Dev-C++
  • From: "Dirk" <dirk.gaming at skynet.be>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 08:01:33 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi Jens,

Thanks for your reply. My problem was that I did not include the ml32i2b.lib
file into the Borland command line compiler...

I'm now experimenting further... just to let you know that I might come back
with some more questions ;-))

BTW I also got some very useful information from somebody at wolfram.

Cheers,

Dirk

"Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de> schreef in bericht
news:bopcen$on3$1 at smc.vnet.net...