Re: MathLink for BCC and/or Dev-C++

Hi,

I work with Borland C 5.02 and since some weeks
with C++ BuilderX Deverloper .. what is your problem ?
Add the MathLink include directory to your include
path and add ml32i2b.lib to your project.

Eventual you havt to setup a command line tool
that translate the *.tm files to C/C++ files
as a pre-processor.

BTW the Borland tools work much better that
Visual C/C++ will ever do.

Regards
  Jens