NotebookFind using Previous or Next *without wrapping*?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44518] NotebookFind using Previous or Next *without wrapping*?
- From: AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 02:27:10 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Doing a NotebookFind with the Previous or Next options seems to wrap around from top to bottom or bottom to top of a notebook. Any way to stop this, so that when e.g. NotebookFind[nb, data, Next,--] encounters the last instance of "data" in a notebook, it sticks there rather than jumping back to the top?