Title of palette or palette window?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44521] Title of palette or palette window?
- From: AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 02:27:17 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Most Mathematica palettes seem to be untitled (i.e., no title at the top of the window). I've been creating some personalized palettes; they all seem to come up with "Untitled-nn" as the window title. The template I'm following has a "WindowTitle->Automatic" command in it, in among a bunch of window definitions and other stuff appended below all the ButtonBox definitions. Changing this to WindowTitle->None or ->"Title" doesn't seem to change anything. ????????? (Mac iBook, OS 9.2, MMA 4.2)