Re: NotebookFind using Previous or Next *without wrapping*?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44583] Re: NotebookFind using Previous or Next *without wrapping*?
- From: AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 02:05:11 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <bp22lu$20e$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Tom Burton <tburton at brahea.com> wrote: > Hello, > > I have not tried this in a few years, but I remember that NotebookFind > shares the global option Wraparound with the Find dialog. You can set the > option False in the Options Inspector or uncheck the appropriate box in the > Find dialog. > > Tom Burton > Very interesting: Works exactly as you say. I have an existing palette which has a couple of NotebookFind buttons to jump forward or back one section in whatever notebook I'm working in. If I open one of these notebooks and the palette, then turn off Wrap Around in the Find dialog box, the palette buttons no longer wrap around. Haven't tried converting the palette back to a notebook, resetting the option false in the palette notebook, then converting it back to a notebook, but I'll try that next. Thanks much!