NoteBookFind[ ] with multiple criteria?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44629] NoteBookFind[ ] with multiple criteria?
- From: AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 06:42:00 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
NotebookFind[ ] allows lists for the elems parameter, but (apparently)
not the data parameter -- so, there's no way to have NotebookFind find
and select all the Section *and* Subsection cells in a notebook?
Or, all the cells in a notebook that are simultaneously Input cells and
Prev by Date:
RE: Re: Readability confuses mathematica? - Notation Package
Next by Date:
Re: Stop Out[..]
Previous by thread:
RE: A MapLevelParts Routine
Next by thread:
Open and Close Groups, *one level at a time*?