Open and Close Groups, *one level at a time*?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44628] Open and Close Groups, *one level at a time*?
- From: AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 06:41:58 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In developing and editing long notebooks, sure would be nice to be able
to Open and Close groups of cells in an entire Notebook -- and also,
importantly, just within one subgroup of a notebook -- **just by one
hierarchical level at a time** (the essence of a hierarchical grouping
or outlining capability).
Haven't found a way to do this yet -- is there such?
Prev by Date:
Re: Stop Out[..]
Next by Date:
Re: filled plot on part of x-interval
Previous by thread:
NoteBookFind[ ] with multiple criteria?
Next by thread:
RE: Open and Close Groups, *one level at a time*?