Re: filled plot on part of x-interval
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44627] Re: filled plot on part of x-interval
- From: AES/newspost <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 06:41:58 -0500 (EST)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <bpa2bd$1c7$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu> wrote: > How do I use a FilledPlot that fills the region under the graph of f[x] > only, say, for x from 2 to 10 but still graphs the function itself from > 0 to 10? DisplayTogether is a widely helpful and easily used tool for many situations like this.