Re: Extracting NDSolve calculated points
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44712] Re: Extracting NDSolve calculated points
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 02:17:08 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
look what the StepMonitor and EvaluationMonitor option of NDSolve
can do for you.
Ashod André Aradian wrote:
> Hi all,
> Here is a simple question -- which probably has received an answer
> earlier, but I couldn't spot it in the archive.
> Is there a way, when solving ODEs with NDSolve, to extract from the
> output the value of the solution *actually* computed by the algorithm at
> each step of the iteration?
> (I do not wish to use interpolated values from the InterpolationFunction
> returned by NDSolve).
> Many thanks for your help.
> Best wishes,
Prev by Date:
Re: solution of linear equations, please help!!
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Extracting NDSolve calculated points
Next by thread:
problem with OptionInspector in Mac Mathematica 5