Extracting NDSolve calculated points

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg44710] Extracting NDSolve calculated points
  • From: Ashod André Aradian <A.Aradian at ed.ac.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 05:13:33 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

            Hi all,

    Here is a simple question -- which probably has received an answer
earlier, but I couldn't spot it in the archive.
Is there a way, when solving ODEs with NDSolve, to extract from the
output the value of the solution *actually* computed by the algorithm at
each step of the iteration?
(I do not wish to use interpolated values from the InterpolationFunction
returned by NDSolve).

    Many thanks for your help.
    Best wishes,

            Ashod.