Extracting NDSolve calculated points
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44710] Extracting NDSolve calculated points
- From: Ashod André Aradian <A.Aradian at ed.ac.uk>
- Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 05:13:33 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi all, Here is a simple question -- which probably has received an answer earlier, but I couldn't spot it in the archive. Is there a way, when solving ODEs with NDSolve, to extract from the output the value of the solution *actually* computed by the algorithm at each step of the iteration? (I do not wish to use interpolated values from the InterpolationFunction returned by NDSolve). Many thanks for your help. Best wishes, Ashod.