How to get single letters bold instead italic

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg44740] How to get single letters bold instead italic
  • From: flohuber at gmx.net (Florian Huber)
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 00:05:26 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

we have a Problem with Mathematica 5:

We use Mathematica as an editor for mathematical websites and create
content with it.

To do this the best way, we use the text-mode for cells because only
equations are gif-Files when we export to html.
So we use inline-equations.

Here is the Problem:

Is there any way to disable, that single letters are italic?

(The Global Preference "SingleLettersItalics" is disabled for sure)

Thank you very much,

F. Huber