Bad Command or FIlename (v2.2.2DOS)

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg44774] Bad Command or FIlename (v2.2.2DOS)
  • From: vjp2 at
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 00:45:51 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

Methinks I did something after I first installed Mathematica which
disable graphics. AFter Plot.. I get "Bad Command or Filename"
and the "--Graphics--" indicator.

				- = -
    Vasos-Peter John Panagiotopoulos II, Columbia'81+, Bio$trategist
	      BachMozart ReaganQuayle EvrytanoKastorian
  ---{Nothing herein constitutes advice.  Everything fully disclaimed.}---