subscribe and ask questions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44785] subscribe and ask questions
- From: Harry Sheng <harryying at yahoo.com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 11:38:10 -0500 (EST)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In [Abramowitz and Stegun, 1964] Table 25.9, I try to find the zeros of hermite polynomial. For x_i and w_i, there are (-1) (0) (-2) before the values. Can you tell me what they are? If I would use w_i to solve the integral, such as int(exp(-t^2)) from -infinity to infinity, how can I use the weight w_i?