subscribe and ask questions

In [Abramowitz and Stegun, 1964] Table 25.9, I try to find the zeros of hermite polynomial. For x_i and w_i, there are (-1) (0) (-2) before the values. Can you tell me what they are?
If I would use w_i to solve the integral, such as int(exp(-t^2)) from -infinity to infinity, how can I use the weight w_i?