Re: Signal Processing Help please..
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43778] Re: Signal Processing Help please..
- From: Mariusz Jankowski<mjankowski at usm.maine.edu>
- Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 02:04:56 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Maine System testbed server
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Marcos, Fourier transforms (continuous or discrete) are complex functions of frequency. Plot the magnitude and phase or real and imaginary parts instead. Mariusz