Re: [Q] Software for solving PDEs
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43793] Re: [mg43721] [Q] Software for solving PDEs
- From: christopherpurcell <christopherpurcell at mac.com>
- Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 02:05:22 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
See the article by Naci Dai in the Mathematica Journal.
On Thursday, October 2, 2003, at 03:51 AM, Janusz Kawczak wrote:
> Dear Group,
> I am looking for a Mathematica package that can be used for
> solving PDE numerically and that resembles most of the functionality
> of Femlab. This can be freeware or commercial product.
> Janusz Kawczak.
Prev by Date:
Re: Signal Processing Help please..
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
[Q] Software for solving PDEs
Next by thread:
[Q] gridMathematica - Applications/Evaluations