WorldPlot

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43803] WorldPlot
  • From: "John Belshe" <jbelshe at comcast.net>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 02:07:55 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I would like to see the state boundaries, for the conterminous area,
within the "USA"plot under WorldPlot[NorthAmerica].  I have made queries
and searches to no avail.  I have need to plot data and statistics on a
state by state basis for the 48 states (Alaska and Hawaii polynomials
are separately defined in WorldData.m).  Can anyone point me to the
polygons for these?
            jbelshe