WorldPlot

I would like to see the state boundaries, for the conterminous area,
within the "USA"plot under WorldPlot[NorthAmerica].  I have made queries
and searches to no avail.  I have need to plot data and statistics on a
state by state basis for the 48 states (Alaska and Hawaii polynomials
are separately defined in WorldData.m).  Can anyone point me to the
polygons for these?
            jbelshe