Re: Bug 3! Gaussian integration in 5.0 is broken!

Indeed works. But as you can see, it does not generate the message that convergence cannot be
checked. Thus, in this case Mathematica chooses a different evaluation route (using different
rules), and avoids the one that is broken.

Thanks for the hint.

Konstantin.