Automatic execution of a notebook
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43762] Automatic execution of a notebook
- From: cbeckett at scf.sk.ca (craig beckett)
- Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 02:28:48 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
We have started the mathematica FrontEnd with a selected notebook using a visual basic shell command but the notebook is not executed until the user takes some action. We would like to know how to start mathematica and have it automatically evaluate the notebook without user intervention.