Re: Newbie: plot data from a text file?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43828] Re: Newbie: plot data from a text file?
- From: bobhanlon at aol.com (Bob Hanlon)
- Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 04:47:42 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Use ListPlot Bob Hanlon In article <bltnpt$ekk$1 at smc.vnet.net>, <chris at NO-SPAM-TILL-BROOKLYN-ooc2000.com> wrote: << (I checked the manual and online help for this but I haven't found anything). I have some C code that generates ordered (x,y) pairs of data. I'd like to be able to simply use Mathematica to plot this data. I don't see any arguments to Plot that allow this, nor do I see an alternative. Am I missing something obvious? Or is Mathematica the wrong tool for this . . .