Re: Newbie: plot data from a text file?

Use ListPlot

Bob Hanlon

In article <bltnpt$ekk$1 at smc.vnet.net>,
<chris at NO-SPAM-TILL-BROOKLYN-ooc2000.com> wrote:

<< (I checked the manual and online help for this but I haven't found
anything).

I have some C code that generates ordered (x,y) pairs of data. I'd
like to be able to simply use Mathematica to plot this data. I don't
see any arguments to Plot[] that allow this, nor do I see an
alternative.

 Am I missing something obvious? Or is Mathematica the wrong tool for
this . . .