Re: Question plotting curves.

On 10/7/03 at 2:40 AM, juan_fuentes_2000 at yahoo.com (Juan Fuentes) wrote:

> I have the following question: Is it possible to plot at the same plot two plots
> with different scales,which could be displayed one in one side and the other at
> the other side.

Yes. For example look at the output of

Plot[{x, x^2}, {x, 0, 1}, Frame -> True, FrameTicks -> {Automatic,
      Automatic, None, {#, #^2} & /@ Range[0, 1, .2]}];

Also. David Parks has written a package called DrawGraphics which will give you a lot more flexibility in doing something like this.
--
To reply via email subtract one hundred and nine