pdf-export

Hello!

I want to export a plot in pdf format, but I have problems with fonts.
Example:

$FormatType = OutputForm
$TextStyle = {FontFamily -> "Times"}
pic = Plot[Sin[x], {x, 0, Pi}, Frame -> True, FrameLabel -> {"x", "Sin(x)",
  "", ""}]

Display["c:\\test.pdf", pic, "PDF"]

The plot shows the correct font but when exporting in pdf (the last command) I get the following error:

Display::pserr: PostScript language error:
Warning: substituting font Courier for Times

How can I export pdfs with other fonts than Courier??

Thanks,

Thomas Manz