Re: plotting streamlines from vector data
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43937] Re: plotting streamlines from vector data
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 01:07:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
make a interpolation from the data for the x and y component
of the field and use NDSolve to compute the stream line.
> I haven't yet used mathematica. But i am interested in knowing the
> following ---
> I have a data file, in where i have columns for for x & y
> co-ordinates and columns for velocities u and v. can i plot
> streamlines using this data file ,in mathematica.
> if yes, please guide me to how to do it.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: What Happens to Garbage in Mathematica?
Previous by thread:
plotting streamlines from vector data
Next by thread:
What Happens to Garbage in Mathematica?