Problem with 4.2 on Slackware 9.1
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43959] Problem with 4.2 on Slackware 9.1
- From: Marek Miśkiewicz <marekm at kft.umcs.lublin.pl>
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 04:59:37 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I would like to ask if somebody have a problem with Mathematica 4.2 under
Slackware Linux Distribution ver 9.1? What I get when running Mathematica i
Second question is: does the version 5.0 work with graphical interface under
any Linux system ?
>> Marek Mi¶kiewicz <<
IF UMCS Lublin, Poland
Prev by Date:
what's the largest system solvable in mathematica?
Next by Date:
Illumination or obfuscation?
Previous by thread:
Re: what's the largest system solvable in mathematica?
Next by thread:
Re: Problem with 4.2 on Slackware 9.1