- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43960] Signals&Systems package
- From: Oliver Friedrich <oliver.friedrich at tzm.de>
- Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 04:59:39 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: TZ Mikroelektronik
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
is anyone using the signals&systems package? I would like to discuss about
usage and problems with this package. I've bought this package many months
ago, and haven't yet been able to use it in a effective way. I want to use
it for design of amplifiers, filters and especially compute the behaviour
of mixing stages.
Can anybody get in touch with me?
Prev by Date:
Illumination or obfuscation?
Next by Date:
Re: AMD Opteron
Previous by thread:
RE: Illumination or obfuscation?
Next by thread:
scientific mode for powers