Signals&Systems package

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43960] Signals&Systems package
  • From: Oliver Friedrich <oliver.friedrich at tzm.de>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 04:59:39 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hallo,

is anyone using the signals&systems package? I would like to discuss about
usage and problems with this package. I've bought this package many months
ago, and haven't yet been able to use it in a effective way. I want to use
it for design of amplifiers, filters and especially compute the behaviour
of mixing stages.

Can anybody get in touch with me?

Thank you

Oliver Friedrich