Re: AMD Opteron

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg43951] Re: AMD Opteron
  • From: "spiros" <bubba at yahoo.co.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 04:59:27 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm not personally but benchmark tests on tomshardware.com for Athlon
processors in general, esp. the new 64 3200+/FX 51 suggest these chips are
ideally suited for math applications over Intels offerings.

http://www6.tomshardware.com/cpu/20030923/athlon_64-49.html

news:blgj5h$h6a$1 at smc.vnet.net...