- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43993] LinkConnect::"linkc":...Linux-dyn/XML.exe
- From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at globalsymmetry.com>
- Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 04:17:15 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is this what I think it is?
Converters/Binaries/Linux-dyn/XML.exe\", 2, 2\)\)]\) is dead; attempt to \
A Windows executable shipped with a Linux version of Mathematica?
Does this work in 5.0 for Linux?
Can I trick it with something like dosemu?
"Philosophy is written in this grand book, The Universe. ... But the book
cannot be understood unless one first learns to comprehend the language...
in which it is written. It is written in the language of mathematics, ...;
without which wanders about in a dark labyrinth." The Lion of Gaul
Prev by Date:
Re: What is the limit of x Gamma[n,x] for x->Infinity?
Next by Date:
Re: Illumination or obfuscation?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: