- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg43999] Re: LinkConnect::"linkc":...Linux-dyn/XML.exe
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 05:14:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
you can name unix executables as you like. In unix only the
exectutable attribute determine what to to with the file.
So, you can name your compiled binary executable a.out,
a.exe or a
And someone decide to name all Import/Export MathLink binaries
on all system filetype.exe
Ask the linker for the format of your XML.exe an you will see it is in
format and *not* a Windows binary.
"Steven T. Hatton" wrote:
> Is this what I think it is?
> LinkConnect::"linkc": \
> Converters/Binaries/Linux-dyn/XML.exe\", 2, 2\)\)]\) is dead; attempt to \
> connect failed."
> A Windows executable shipped with a Linux version of Mathematica?
> Does this work in 5.0 for Linux?
> Can I trick it with something like dosemu?
> "Philosophy is written in this grand book, The Universe. ... But the book
> cannot be understood unless one first learns to comprehend the language...
> in which it is written. It is written in the language of mathematics, ...;
> without which wanders about in a dark labyrinth." The Lion of Gaul
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: M5.0 keyboard shortcuts with linux
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: