non linear least square minimization....
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44073] non linear least square minimization....
- From: "Giuseppe Pileio" <g.pileio at unical.it>
- Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 02:07:46 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I need a non linear least square minimization routine for
correlated data (PCR or partial least square perhaps) but
I don't know how I can download it (probably because I
didn't know the name of my problem and its solution).
You know where I can find it?
Dr. G. Pileio
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Re: Running The Combinatorica GraphEditor
Next by Date:
Re: recode procedural algorithm to faster functional module
Previous by thread:
Re: Integrate with piecewise function
Next by thread:
Integrate piecewise with Assumptions