Full error messages?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44086] Full error messages?
- From: "Gerard Brunick" <gbrunick at andrew.cmu.edu>
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 03:24:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I have spent the requisite hour searching the net and the archives and I can't find an answer. When I have a really complicated error message, it gets shortened into blocks of the form <<1>>, <<2>>, etc. How do you figure out what these blocks are, or better yet, how do I get the full message in all its gory detail. Thanks in advance, Gerard ---- Gerard Brunick Carnegie Mellon University gbrunick at andrew.cmu.edu "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"-- Dubya, Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000