Full error messages?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44086] Full error messages?
- From: "Gerard Brunick" <gbrunick at andrew.cmu.edu>
- Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 03:24:38 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I have spent the requisite hour searching the net and the archives and I can't find an answer.
When I have a really complicated error message, it gets shortened into blocks of the form <<1>>, <<2>>, etc. How do you figure out what these blocks
are, or better yet, how do I get the full message in all its gory detail.
Thanks in advance,
Carnegie Mellon University
gbrunick at andrew.cmu.edu
"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"-- Dubya, Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000
Prev by Date:
Unknown option PlotLegend in Plot
Next by Date:
Det in TraditionalForm
Previous by thread:
RE: Unknown option PlotLegend in Plot
Next by thread:
Re: Full error messages?