add this to the replacement example

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg44129] add this to the replacement example
  • From: "Steven T. Hatton" <hattons at>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 07:16:08 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I forgot to add this to the example in the replacement question I just

locations = Array[List, {5, 5, 5}]
"Philosophy is written in this grand book, The Universe. ... But the book
cannot be understood unless one first learns to comprehend the language...
in which it is written. It is written in the language of mathematics, ...;
without which wanders about in a dark labyrinth."   The Lion of Gaul