How do I make Combinatorica graphs of publishable quality?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44130] How do I make Combinatorica graphs of publishable quality?
- From: "Henning Heiberg-Andersen" <Henning.Heiberg-Andersen at ife.no>
- Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 07:16:09 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
As far as I can see, Combinatorica doesn't provide any
embedding algorithms for planar graphs; the built-in
options give line-crossing.
It would be useful to have
an automatic upgrade of the graphs generated by the
drawing tools of Combinatorica, for example demanding all the edges to be of
Does anybody know about such algorithms written in
Mathematica, or relevant external programs that communicates well with
Prev by Date:
Re: Multiple sum excluding some terms
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
add this to the replacement example
Next by thread:
Re: How do I make Combinatorica graphs of publishable quality?