- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg44100] Re: InterpolatingFunctionAnatomy
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 07:14:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
the functions you search for are
Zosi Gianfranco wrote:
> Dear Mathgroup,
> In mg42252, 25 June 2003, you can read
> "With Mathematica 5.0 an informal package is included which
> allows you to access the data".
> After importing
> an example follows showing how to extract, e.g., the
> InterpolatingFunctionGrid or
> Unfortunately, when I try (under 5.0) to do the same I get the usual
> " Get::noopen : Cannot open ..."
> and I am NOT able to find anywhere the above
> It seems not delivered in the CD.
> Has someone experienced the same problem ?
> Thanks for your help
> Gianfranco Zosi
> Dip Fisica Generale "A. Avogadro:
> University of Torino-Italy
Prev by Date:
Re: MathLink: support for long longs?
Next by Date:
NDSolve does not work in shooting method
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: